23 days ago
01 July 2021
This high profile and market leading business has a new opportunity for a Procurement Manager with experience of global procurement to join them in a pivotal role achieving bottom line growth, driving cost savings, second sourcing, contract management and the on-going management of third-party manufacturers.
This is what you’ll be doing as Procurement Manager
· Managing on-going commercial relationships with Third Party Manufacturers
· Working with the NPD team to source new TPM solutions
· Negotiating robust supply agreements with existing and new TPM’s
· Achieve year over year cost savings through development of strong negotiation strategies and awareness of changing market dynamics, prices and manufacturing capacities
· Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers.
· Develop sourcing strategies to ensure second sources are aligned to future growth projections in terms of geographic, portfolio and technology expansion.
· Development in co-ordination with key cross functional departments a robust TPM on-boarding and management Standard Operating Procedure
· Management of one direct report
The experience you’ll bring to the team as Procurement Manager
· Experience in a similar role with a global focus
· A proven track record of establishing and maintaining successful long-term relationships with suppliers
· Demonstrable negotiation skills
· Excellent communication skills, able to work with stakeholders internally and externally
· The ability to lead and manage, with a focus on developing people
And this is what the successful Procurement Manager will get in return
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· An inclusive, supportive culture that encourages your wellbeing
· Training and career development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.