£42000 - £500000 per annum
02921 673 751
19 days ago
10 July 2022
Procurement Manager - Permanent
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a leading healthcare authority. We are supporting them to recruit a Procurement Manager on a permanent basis. This is a varied and challenging role working with multiple customers with varying agendas. You’ll be working as part of a large procurement function with ample opportunity for progression and development. This is a fast paced and agile role working in a flexible and hybrid way.
What the Procurement Manager will be doing
The Procurement Manager will be an expert buyer working as part of a dynamic team. You’ll
- Source a range of healthcare services
- Work with internal departments in pursuing procurement excellent through the implementation of efficient procurement projects within key markets.
- Develop strong customer/stakeholder relationships to ensure project compliance with a customer first approach.
- Provide specialist training to customers on the implications of procurement legislation and what they need to consider when making commissioning decisions.
What the successful Procurement Manager will bring to the team
- Be an experienced procurement practitioner.
- Be a registered full member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Will have worked within defined category areas of spend.
- Will have carried out cost, price and demand analysis management
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Procurement manager will be rewarded with;
- Salary of £47126
- 27 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme - one of the most generous in the UK
- A great work life balance
- Hybrid working – 1 day every couple of weeks in the office
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Procurement Manager opportunity is for you then apply online or call Richard Coombs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 163990.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.