£45,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
Product and Distribution Manager
I am seeking a driven, autonomous Product & Distribution Manager to work with my client based in central Cardiff. This leadership role will sit on the life assurance senior leadership team and will be integral in helping shape the future direction of the business. The role provides a significant opportunity for career growth in line with the growth in the business.
This is a full time, permanent position with fantastic benefits and opportunities.
This is what you’ll be doing
Due to expansion, this will be a key new role to develop proposition and products across the life assurance sector. It will include ensuring annuities products are competitive in the marketplace in addition to developing and entering new markets.
- Leading the development of our annuity products, developing a roadmap of product improvements;
- Managing and maintaining our current products and associated service proposition;
- Ensuring existing distribution channels are optimised, and nurture new distribution opportunities;
- Using market insight to Identify and shape new market and product opportunities that complement the business’ core markets;
- Playing your part in setting and delivering the Hodge Life strategy
- Be the ‘go to’ person within our business for subject matter expertise on annuity products within our markets
- Thought leadership, including the ability to look ahead and identify emerging opportunities
- Owning and maintaining product governance
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Must have experience working in Financial Services
- Must have sufficient experience working in a Product Management/Development role
- Must have good market knowledge, and a proven track record of making predictions
- Strong external networker with access to colleagues and businesses who you can share best practise with.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- Bupa Medical
- Discounted gym membership
- Very generous pension scheme
- Free fruit – plus many more.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on 02921673748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.