£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Product Design Engineer
£38,000 - £45,000
Yolk Recruitment is partnered with an innovative medical device business during an exciting period of expansion and has a new opportunity for a Product Design Engineer to join a collaborative R&D team in a role offering variety and involvement in all aspects of developing life changing products.
The business has dominated its market in the UK for decades and following successful entry into new international markets and significant capital investment has created opportunities for Design Engineers who can truly develop products from concept to delivery to play a key role in their continued commitment to innovation.
This is a varied role requiring analytic and practical technical ability, the ability to solve engineering problems and capacity for original thinking. You'll benefit from ongoing professional and career development opportunities in a secure and growing business, hybrid working, annual pay increases and regular personal pay reviews. This would well suit a Design Engineer with a background in medical, mechanical, mechatronic engineering or similar and experience developing mechanical or electromechanical products.
This is what you'll be doing as Product Design Engineer
- Design and develop new products from concept to market, and ownership and development of an existing product portfolio.
- Defining user needs and product requirement specifications
- Working with a multi-disciplinary product team to achieve product objectives
- Regular liaison with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and consultants
- Developing product testing strategies
- Execute design, product, process verification and validation requirements in accordance with ISO 13485
- Creating 2D and 3D models
The experience you'll bring to the team in this Product Design Engineer role
- HND, Degree or equivalent experience in mechanical, electromechanical or medical engineering
- Postgraduate industrial experience in the design and development or mechanical or electromechanical products
- Experience of working in a regulated industry is advantageous
And this is what you'll get in return
- Salary in line with experience
- Hybrid working based on project requirements
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Annual statutory salary increase
- Annual performance related pay review
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- State of the art premises, free parking
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Product Design Engineer role - apply now.