40,000 - 50,000
3 months ago
- Product Manager
- £50,000 + Benifits
- Cardiff (remote)
Our technology solutions client currently seek an experienced Product Manager. They're one of South Wales' most exciting fintechs, with significant investment backing and a clear and defined roadmap of continued growth in the coming years.
As a product Manager you will take ownership of the product backlog, be responsible for prioritisation of features and write well-formed user stories.
If you thrive on taking an evidence-based approach, love pushing the boundaries of web products, and are passionate about having a real impact on a growing technology company, then we want to hear from you!
- 5+ years in a product manager role (preferably fintech/financial services)
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Ability to process and analyse complex data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions. Knows SQL.
- Deep understanding of the web user experience (e.g. pricing strategy, technology, user flow)
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces - ability to create wire frames and mockups
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*