36000 - 43000
11 months ago
£36,000 - £43,000
A chance to be join a blue-chip organisation based in South Wales. My client are looking for an experienced Product / Propositions Manager who can create implement product launches from cradle to grave. You will be part of a large and creative marketing and product department.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market in order to develop exceptional products and propositions
- Understand investor motivations, habits and preferences to ensure that customers’ needs are met and exceeded
- Understand and manage product lifecycles, ensuring that the product suite is market leading, relevant and continues to evolve
- Propose and implement strategies, products and pricing plans that will build and sustain sales through existing and new D2C and B2B channels
- Work closely with the marketing campaign team to ensure that products are effectively promoted.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant product management experience, particularly digital marketing is essential
- Demonstrable experience of developing physical and digital products and propositions is essential
- Experience of working within financial services is a must
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a competitive salary and good benefits, which include 25 days holiday, remote working and private healthcare.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*