£55000 per annum
02921 673 711
17 days ago
06 November 2021
Bristol (remote available)
Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join a successful SaaS organisation during a time of exciting growth and transformation. You will manage the process of integrating a product acquired at the beginning of the year into the companies existing product suite to help create a market-leading and holistic product offering.
As a Product Manager, this is what you’ll be doing
- Lead integration initiatives and ensure that project delivery plans are understood and delivered
- Drive the prioritization of integration suite execution
- Project manage the integration activities
- Co-ordinate integration of projects and workstreams
- Manage stakeholder communication
- Communicate with international partners
- Identify improvement areas and create solutions to implement change
- Support the overall product strategy and vision for product roadmaps
- Significant experience in a technical product role
- Technical project management experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience building communicating with senior stakeholders
- Ability to scope and define deliverables on multiple projects.
- Experience working with SaaS is desirable
As a Product Manager, this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £55,000
- Remote working available with Bristol location if desired
- 25 days holiday + Birthday
- Private Medical
- Annual bonus, up to 10% based on personal and company performance
- Free Gym membership
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.