7 months ago
Product Manager - eCommerce
A fantastic opportunity is available for a motivated Product Manager to join a Global, fast growing Digital Company in their South Wales office.
Do you work as a Product Manager or within a similar role, and are looking for an opportunity to work for an ambitious company in the digital sector? Do you have experience working in eCommerce and looking for an exciting new role? Then please read on…
What you’ll be doing
As an eCommerce Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving, defining and delivering the eCommerce platform whilst working closely with design and technical teams, to pursue maximum commercial success.
- Gathering and refining requirements from customers, stakeholders and other Product Managers to provide deliverable ideas to improve eCommerce experience.
- Translating business requirements into product specifications to improve user experience.
- Staying up to date with eCommerce trends, competitors and pricing.
- Research and investigate user data and to propose product requirements.
- Effectively communicate product delivery plan and update stakeholders and management on status.
- Working with developers, designers, web producers and cross-functional business teams, whilst prioritizing eCommerce product backlog.
- Review designs, user experience and test features before launch.
- Track progress of project, including risk assessment and delivery while communicating with teams involved.
- Drive the product vision and actions.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Computer Science or Business Degree or equivalent, or industry experience.
- 3+ years eCommerce experience
- A passion for digital economics
Are you up to the challenge?
If you want a great opportunity as an eCommerce Product Manager with the opportunity to work within an exciting industry, dedicated to growth within the digital space and believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch.
We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Grace Mathias on 02921 67 37 29.