7 months ago
£40,000 - £55,000
Are you a Product manager who has experience of managing the life-cycle from cradle to grave or have experience of managing propositions? This is an opportunity for someone on their upward curve to really help shape and develop a business that already boasts such a prestigious client base.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Ongoing testing and review of customer journey through the application form
- Future strategic initiatives to further develop our customer proposition for all customer journeys
- Be the driving force to manage all senior stakeholders to recognise the importance and commercial value of improving the customer journeys
- Lead all customer experience initiatives across the business
- Drive up numbers of customers who register
- Manage a portfolio of existing products and propositions whilst constantly identifying improvements to feed into the roadmap
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of managing a product roadmap, portfolio and product and customer lifecycles
- Good experience of consumer marketing, gained within a high-profile consumer services brand preferably within financial services
- A proven track record of delivering and launching to market of differentiated acquisition and retention propositions based on customer insight
And this is what you’ll get in return
Free parking, excellent career progression, the opportunity to impact change sufficiently, a fantastic pension scheme, exceptional holiday allowance.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.