excellent benefits + hybrid working
15 days ago
20 December 2023
Product Marketing Executive
Cardiff (3 days per week required on site)
**Entry level Marketing role!**
Are you someone in the early stages of your Marketing career who is looking for a role offering excellent career development opportunities?
Do you have an interest in the Healthcare sector coupled with the desire to work with life changing medical products?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you! Yolk Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading Cardiff based organisation to hire a Product Marketing Executive.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Product Lifecycle Mastery: Take the lead in managing products across all lifecycle stages, aligning seamlessly with the organisation's global commercial strategy.
- User-Centric Advocacy: Be the voice of the user within the business, collaborating with Insights and Product Managers to shape products based on user feedback.
- Global Monitoring: Keeping a keen eye on the commercial performance of product portfolio globally, ensuring it remains operationally effective and commercially compelling.
- Innovative Product Development: Collaborating closely with our R&D team to translate market and user requirements into innovative, commercially attractive product offerings.
- Market Insight Storytelling: Uncovering key market and user insights, weaving compelling stories that impact key strategic commercial decisions within the Global business.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- Educational Background: BSc/BA in a relevant field such as Marketing, Product Development or similar, providing you with a solid foundation for this role.
- You'll possess strong data analytical skills
- You'll have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Networking Skills: You'll be able to demonstrate your ability to network internally and externally, building relationships that contribute to the success of the product portfolio.
- Previous Product Management: While not essential, prior experience in Product Management or a similar role would be a strong advantage.
- International experience or familiarity with working within a family-owned/run business would be a bonus.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary reflecting your skills and experience
- 5% Bonus based around personal objectives for the year
- 5% Pension
- 25 days annual leave + loyalty increase + opportunities to buy up to 5 additional holidays
- Health shield cash plan
- 3x life assurance
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days at home/remote
Are you up to the challenge? If you're passionate about making a difference in healthcare and ready to take on a role where your skills can shine, we want to hear from you! Apply now and be part of a team that is dedicated to shaping the future of healthcare. Your journey begins here!