3 months ago
11 March 2024
Product Verification & Validation Engineer
Competitive salary + great benefits including WFH/Flex
Yolk Recruitment are partnered with a global manufacturing company in the recruitment of a Product Verification & Validation (V&V) Engineer to work on exciting projects furthering the development of new technologies. This is an opportunity to carve out a path in a newly created role in a well-established and rapidly expanding company with a strong history of innovation and investment in a future proof sector.
You'll work with Design and Development Engineers to ensure that new products are what they should be, and do what they should do. You'll need mechanical skills/knowledge and an understanding of product development, but will receive full product/industry training and there's plenty of support in the role. You'll be responsible for testing products during development, creating a series of test activities, carrying them out and creating detailed reports. Tests include life tests, wear tests, functional tests, sound/vibration tests, drop tests, water ingress… and far more. You'll also be involved in risk management through FMEA/DFMEA processes and there's a range of project work.
This is a mechanically focused hands on and hands off role. You'll benefit from flexible working and a relaxed, well organised working environment, joining a multi-disciplinary development team and taking projects from concept through to manufacturing and product release.
This is what you'll be doing
- Work within R&D to enable concept and product development testing, confirming performance to required specifications
- Work with manufacturing and engineering teams to develop tests
- Involved in a variety of functional, usability and reliability testing
- Creating design verification test plans and protocols
- Support root cause analysis activities for problems identified in testing
- Assemble, test and troubleshoot test systems
- Work with colleagues in other departments to ensure the smooth transition of new products from design to manufacture
This is the experience you'll need
- Experience in the development of mechanical/electromechanical products
- Experience of product test / inspection, risk management, safety and usability is advantageous
- Knowledge of pneumatics is inessential but advantageous
And this is what you'll get in return
- Leading salary, reviewed annually
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme
- Free on site parking
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Product Verification & Validation Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website