£10 per hour
9 days ago
05 November 2021
Do you have experience in Production Administration? Are you looking for a temporary role? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production administrator to join a hugely successful global manufacturing company based in Swansea. They’re looking for someone on a temporary basis for month initially but has potential to be extended further.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As an experienced Production Administrator, you will be:
- Dealing with warehouse stock movement
- Process products through a database
- Monitor input and output of products
- Clear a backlog of products not processed through the system by the production team
The experience you will bring to the team:
As a Production Administrator you will have:
- Experience within production, warehouse or stock movement
- Good IT skills
- Good time management
- Accurate data entry and record keeping
- Strong organisation skills
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a Production Administrator, you will receive:
- £10 per hour
- A working week of Monday – Friday 9-5
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Production Administrator- then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Libby Crofts Coles at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673722