up to £24,000
3 months ago
Production & Customer Service Administrator
Have you previously work within order processing? A Manufacturing environment? Looking to work for one of the top companies within its field? Then apply today as the company are looking to interview and appoint quickly.
This is what you’ll be doing
A proactive approach to the demands of our customers is required. To keep aligned with the market place and all departments in the company. Understanding the customer needs and the capabilities of the company so that the customer feels valued. Handling complaints professionally and communicating corrective actions back to the team, so that we can exceed expectations
Your role is to manage customer orders whilst ensuring all enquiries are answered promptly.
- Being point of contact on selected accounts and establishing a key account relationship
- Processing orders and letting the customer know of updates
- Provide full after care support on completion of sales.
- Ad hoc tasks/duties as and when required.
- Enter all information onto the MRP system and set up BOMS.
- Updating Sales Prices with all customer reviews on MRP system.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Being able to communicate across the internal departments and also all customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident on the telephone
- Previous knowledge of Excel, ERP or SAP would be desirable
- Confident telephone manner.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent starting Salary from £22,000
Opportunities to progress
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.