£25,000-£30,000 dependent on skills and experience
22 days ago
31 May 2019
Production and Test Engineer
Do you have a Mechanical/Engineering background in fabrication and assembly working with steel/aluminium? Do you have a clear understanding of continuous improvement and LEAN principles?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be supporting the engineering team in identifying areas of improvement to optimize manufacturing processes and achieve cost savings. You will work closely with the engineering team to assist in the development, test and validation of new products.
- Initiate cost-down/ efficiency improvement projects, in relation to the manufacturing of core products to streamline processes, reduce waste, and enhance quality and productivity.
- You will maintain the R&D area and testing equipment.
- You will set up and prepare the R&D area for test and validation of equipment.
- Support execution of testing schedules and ensuring Environmental Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts.
- Proficient in the use of SolidWorks
- Ability to produce and understand engineering/ manufacturing drawings
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment (3-5 years)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000
- Enrolment in the company bonus scheme
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Full product training
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Jessica Harmer
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.