29 days ago
27 February 2020
Do you have project management experience? Do you have AutoCAD experience? Have you worked within a mechanical design capacity before?
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be managing small projects or elements of projects through to completion.
- To develop designs for projects.
- Coordinate Jigs, Fixtures and Tooling.
- Use Lean techniques and methodology, and to lead Kaizen events.
- Mange material handling and control systems.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Project management experience.
- Experience working on AutoCAD
- An understanding of Lean methodology.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£28,000-£35,000 per annum DOE.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.