Production Engineer/ CAD CAM Programmer
Are you a Production Engineer/CAD CAM Programmer? Are you looking to be part of a leading Engineering team in the Midlands?
This is an opportunity to join an expanding company in a state of the art maching facility.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Using and developing CNC program writing tools/software to provide the production machines with programs to enable the smooth running of the machines
- Designing and procuring relevant machine tool fixtures
- Identifying and managing tooling requirements to achieve best machining practice
- Identifying and supporting manufacturing improvements/efficiencies to reduce manufacturing costs using lean methodology
- Supporting New Product Introduction prototype development actions as required
- Working with existing processes to provide the planning department with accurate details of manufacture i.e. manufacturing routing and timing accuracy
The Experience you’ll bring to the team
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Extensive CNC machining experience
- An understanding of CAD systems with Edgecam programming experience
- Significant experience of engineering/manufacturing in a precision manufacturing environment
- HNC/City and Guilds/Degree or time served apprentice in an engineering subject
- Excellent proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent working knowledge of manufacturing systems, machining, assembly and test
- Proven ability with problem solving tools and techniques
- The ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and NC code
This is a permanent, full-time position, Monday to Friday, day shift, 39 hours.
Competitive rate of pay.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist,Julian Richards.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*