about 1 year ago
Production Engineer - Days
This innovative and market leading engineering business with a 20 year record of growth has entered the next phase of their exciting commercial growth, delivering significantly increased sales throughout the UK, resulting in a new opportunity for a Production Engineer to join their tea, working in a days role.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Focusing on the development and effective maintenance systems for automated production machinery, and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in the production process.
- Generating and implementing planned maintenance routines for automated equipment
- Working collaboratively with members of the Operations team and other departments (Development, Quality, at al) ensuring all health & safety and quality requirements are rigorously adhered to:
- Supporting the design, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes
- Driving on-going improvement of existing equipment and facilities
- Reviewing production processes to drive continuous improvement and improvement efficiency
- Managing the maintenance of the factory’s facilities and plant/services
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- HNC/HND, Degree, or relevant experience in Electrical/Electronic/Electromechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience in an automated production/assembly operation
- Experience with the maintenance, fault diagnosis and rectification of PLC controlled assembly equipment
- Lean Manufacturing and process improvement tools and techniques
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary
- Statutory pension
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.