£45,000 - £60,000
12 months ago
£45,000 - £60,000 + bonus
This rapidly growing manufacturing business has created a new opportunity for a Production Manager to join their leadership team and manage and develop Production and Warehouse operations. The company has a unique value proposition and supplies a unique and high demand product into a number of secure sectors worldwide. Significant investment in the site has allowed for accelerated growth and created an opportunity for a strong leader to join the team in a role with potential to make a significant impact as they continue on a high growth trajectory.
We’re looking for proven leadership skills and the ability to maximise production efficiencies and achieve quality targets in a safe working environment. You’ll have experience developing a culture of excellence, delivering on continuous improvement opportunities and will be able to adapt to and help guide the changes ahead in a business that’s evolving and investing to meet the needs of growing customer demand.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Leading Production and Warehouse teams.
- Ensuring full adherence to all Health and Safety and procedures.
- Meeting production targets on time and within budget.
- Meeting finished product quality targets.
- Undertake continuous improvement activities to achieve maximum production efficiencies.
- Minimise wastage / errors.
- Development of the manufacturing work processes and procedures in accordance to ISO 9001.
- Ensuring the consistency of production and quality activities
- Ensuring tools and machinery are well maintained and capable of producing high quality products.
- Identifying both manpower and material resource requirements.
- Estimating and agreeing budgets.
- Production scheduling.
- Allocation, checking stock / material requirements.
- Utilise bespoke MRP systems
- Identifying team and individual training needs
- Oversees daily / weekly upkeep tasks and maintenance.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to
- Provide constructive feedback to your team or individuals within it
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in Production Management in manufacturing or process manufacturing industry
- Previous experience developing teams and manufacturing/technical processes to deliver on output, quality and safety
- Graduate calibre and an engineering or technical proficiency
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Share options
- Career development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.