Competitive salary and benefits package
about 1 month ago
Are you working as a Production Manager? Do you have experience working within an FMCG business? Are you a natural team leader with influential skills?
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Production Manager you will need to be passionate about developing and leading a Production team and have the ability to communicate effectively, liaising cross functionally within the surrounding business.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the production team/ lines
- A strong focus on development, coaching and training of the production team to ensure an efficient operation at all times
- You will need to drive continuous improvement programs to maximise the efficiency and development of the production process
- Ensuring key performance indicators are maximised and targets are met
- Train new and existing staff in task procedures
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in FMCG manufacturing
- Good experience in a management or leadership role
- Experience working in a high volume environment is desirable
- A good understanding of quality assurance and control principles.
- Ability to lead, supervise and manage autonomously
- Good work ethic and a willingness to work hands on when required
And this is what you’ll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist to find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.