£30,000 - £33,000.00 per annum
24 days ago
18 April 2021
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000.00 per annum plus benefits
Yolk are working exclusively with a brand driven business who are at the beginning of a very exciting journey in an ever-evolving Industry. This business provides a variety of products to key industries across the UK, America, Australia and Ireland. They offer a high end and elite brand in a competitive market. Due to rapid growth they require an experienced Production Manager. Your overall purpose is to plan, organise and control production to ensure that goods are produced safely, efficiently, on time, within budget and to the highest of standard. This client is set in the beautiful countryside just outside of Cardiff.
As Production Manager You’ll be…..
· Responsible for the delivery of the production schedule
· Train and develop the production team – build the skill base and ensure flexibility exists within the team.
· Manage the equipment set-up, monitoring and maintenance.
· Design and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
· Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
· Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
· Set product quality standards in conjunction with the QSE Manager.
· Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
· Implement and manage the site Engineering function, to include asset care plan and record keeping.
· Identify and implement improvements to the production process.
· Prepare and maintain production reports.
· Set and manage production budgets.
What you’ll bring to the team….
· Experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
· Knowledge of quality systems and standards
· Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
· Knowledge of process improvement techniques
· Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
· Proficient in using all Microsoft office packages
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.