£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £40,000
Monday - Friday - 2pm-10pm
Looking for a new and exciting challenge as a Shift Production Manager? Yolk Recruitment is excited to be supporting on this recruitment campaign for a leading food manufacturer. As a Shift Production Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional performance and standards department-wide. You will play a vital role in leading the overall shift and ensuring daily, weekly, monthly, and annual production targets are met.
This is what you'll be doing as Shift Production Manager:
- Leading the overall shift to ensure the achievement of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual production targets.
- Driving performance in waste reduction and control and improving efficiencies.
- Coaching and developing the supervision team to carry out a variety of on-shift directional communications, including formal handover to the next shift.
- Auditing all relevant documentation to ensure it is completed accurately and in a timely manner, providing full traceability, audit compliance, and information flow in accordance with company requirements.
- Ensuring everyone on shift is working in a safe and food-safe manner, following defined company policies, procedures, and GMP.
- Forward planning and continuous improvement.
- Managing and maintaining staff and machinery in a manner that ensures the team consistently achieves targeted levels of performance in the most cost-effective manner.
- Overseeing production, maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, and facilitating all product launches.
- Confidentiality regarding employee and business information must be respected at all times.
The experience you'll bring to the team as Shift Production Manager:
- 5-year minimum relevant experience in a similar environment with good working knowledge of food manufacturing operating procedures.
- Food Safety Training (Minimum of level 3).
- HACCP (Minimum of level 3).
- Experience as a manager within a food environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Drives standards and improvement and is a problem solver.
- Good IT skills.
- Skilled in people management.
- Numerate with a clear understanding of cost drivers.
- Knowledge of and experience of best practice manufacturing.
- Knowledge of legislation governing Food Compliance, Health and Safety, and Employment Law.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Working in a supportive and inclusive team environment
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Production Manager role apply now by sending your CV or calling me directly on 07458163362.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.