£20000 - £25000 per annum
8 days ago
20 July 2022
£20,998 + 15% SA + excellent benefits
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 6pm – 6am
Yolk recruitment is pleased to be recruiting 2 operational mixer positions for a nationwide manufacturer. My client offers growth, progression and development and this is the perfect opportunity for someone who would like to step into the manufacturing industry, as well as keeping a good work/home life balance.
The role reports into the Production Team Leader and primary purpose is for mixing ingredients, liquid sugar production and cleaning of equipment used, the correct preparation of recipes, ensuring that our procedures are adhered to exactly blending recipes are made without deviation. The role also provides support and cover to the packaging lines.
What you will be doing as Operational Mixer:
- Be part of the manufacturing teams in ensuring required daily workload is completed on time, in full and to the approved standards.
- Following SOPs and Approved Recipe master mixing instructions to ensure we have the best soft drinks and mixers available completed right first time.
- Support the coverage of skills across shift, being able to substitute for production operative if required in periods of leave.
- Completing a range of tasks including (but not limited to) mix preparation, machine operating, sugar production, liquid product quality sign off, CIP, downtime monitoring and work area cleanliness.
- Ensure that all raw materials are accurately added to the work order and updated within WMS.
The skills you will bring as Operational Mixer:
- Flexible – shift patterns and business needs can change therefore our manufacturing teams must have an adaptable mindset and be available to work opposite shift patterns if required.
- Have a decent understanding of mathematics.
- Proud to be part of the family and committed to doing a great job every day.
- Open to learning new skills and training others.
- Communicate positively with others
- Capable of working with accurate measurements and small tolerances.
- Able to follows specific routines and processes.
And this is what you will receive:
- Salary starting at £20,998 and then increasing to £21,791 once training is completed
- Shift allowance of 15% on top of salary
- 5 weeks holiday plus BH’s
- Your birthday off
- Enhanced pension contributions at a standard of 7% ER and 5% EE ( this can be increased)
- Private Health care
- The chance to purchase an additional 1 weeks holiday per year
- Chance to holiday at our two holiday homes for free
- 5% annual bonus based on performance and business
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Operational Mixer role apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling me directly on 07458163362.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.