27 days ago
£10.00ph - £11.55ph DOE.
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be the recruitment partner of a choice for this leading high precision manufacturing business. The business was founded 40 years ago, and they continue to grow year upon year. They are the leading the way within the international market for architectural metal buildings and the projects which this business have delivered on are high profile building projects across the world.
What you'll be doing as a Production Operative.
- Adhere to a high level of health and safety standards at all times.
- Maintain and clean and safe work environment.
- Follow manual handling process at all times.
- Follow specific job cards and complete quality documentation.
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Production Operative.
- Problem solve.
- Have a positive work ethic.
- have he ability to work within team and on their own.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous manufacturing experience is advantageous but not essential.
What you will get in return.
- Up to 27 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay scheme.
- Life insurance.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Career and development opportunities.
- Free parking on site.
- Free tea and Coffee.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.