Up to £25584.00 per annum
22 days ago
04 October 2023
Production Quality Control Operative
Yolk Recruitment has partnered with an award- winning food manufacturer in the recruitment of a Production Quality Control Operative. My client's expertise lies in providing and enhancing top-quality produce and is recognised for excellence; catering to retail, food service, and wholesale sectors they have a strong profile in their market and are expanding.
Your role as Production Quality Control Operative is ensuring the product complies with customer specifications and quality standards. While a background in food manufacture is advantageous it's not essential as the company is proven able to train and develop.
What you'll be doing:
- Examine and detect contamination, and eliminate any contaminants found.
- Verify product compliance with customer specifications.
- Confirm the accuracy of product labelling and packaging according to customer specifications.
- Thoroughly inspect all final products for quality and hygiene criteria.
- Conduct Critical Control Point (CCP) checks on products identified as potential risks.
- Provide coverage for other Quality Control personnel as needed.
And this is what you'll need:
- Willingness to learn
- Be physically active
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail skills
And this is what you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Free food
- No weekends or late shifts
- Employee discount scheme, including personal phone bill!
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Production Quality Control Operative role apply now by sending your CV to or calling me directly on 07458161748.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.