£26000 - £30000 per annum
02921 673 751
18 days ago
18 December 2021
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Sector: Manufacturing & Production
Yolk Engineering is exclusively partnered with this ground-breaking manufacturing business as they continue to develop the smart factory of the future. I am looking for a Production Quality Manager to manage a team of 12 Quality Technicians. Reporting directly to the Production Manager your team will carry out route cause investigation utilising big data to improve quality, reliability and reduce costs.
This role requires someone with a passion for delivering the highest level of quality to customers, working with innovative and exciting technologies and a good understanding of customer requirements. Your leadership skills will be used to coordinate meetings to resolve quality related issues, typically from the Engineering, Production and Supply Chain teams.
The position comes with industry leading benefits, professional development and career advancement opportunities, bonus and a market leading pension.
As Production Quality Manager you’ll be
- Leading quality improvement activities
- Carrying out data analysis to identify quality trends and improvement opportunities
- Monitoring of quality performance and control of non-compliance incidents
- Appraisal to identify root causes and market data analysis
- Counter measure verification and implementation
- Co-ordinate Technical Investigations (of a wide variety of products) and review engineer’s reports
- In Process Quality Auditing (creation & control)
- Design of suitable end of line quality checks
What you’ll bring to the business
- Leadership experience
- Ability to solve complex problems, in a structured manner
- HND level or equivalent in a technical discipline is anticipated, however other relevant experience or qualifications will be considered
- An understanding of the principles of Six Sigma analysis
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities