22 days ago
07 March 2024
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively partnered with this global manufacturing business during an exciting period of expansion and managing a new opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join the team.
The business has dominated its market in the UK for over 50 years, now an international powerhouse manufacturing high quality products for a critical sector. Significant investment in the South Wales operation has further fuelled their growth, as well as upgrading every aspect of their manufacturing HQ and creating new opportunities throughout the business.
We're looking for an experienced Production Supervisor
This is what you'll be doing as Production Supervisor
- Lead, motivate and manage your team, upholding the values of collaboration, integrity and fairness.
- Supervise daily production operations, ensuring alignment with monthly goals and targets.
- Coordinate and optimise resources to facilitate the manufacture of high-quality products.
- Support NPI by providing input into production layout and product flow
- Support the continuous improvement of productivity throughout production
- Develop production employees, addressing performance issues and identifying training needs.
- Anticipate and address shortfalls in the production plan, reporting issues to the production manager.
- Monitor daily production records, measuring product throughput and identifying performance issues.
- Conduct recruitment, onboarding, and annual performance appraisals
- Provide daily and monthly reports on production and personnel matters.
- Act as a deputy for the Production Manager during absences
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, SOPs, and availability of PPE.
- Adhere to the company Quality system/procedures consistently.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Sufficient previous experience in a supervisory role within manufacturing/production
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Familiarity with MRP systems for batch manufacturing.
- Experience in identifying and implementing production process improvements.
- A track record of developing the workforce and identifying training needs for departmental growth.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working and flexi time
- Company pension
- 33 days holidays - including bank holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Production Supervisor role - apply now!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website