£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
21 days ago
14 December 2023
I am partnering with a Tech Company, a dedicated team of over 500 professionals who collaborate to advance technology globally. Their skilled workforce contributes to cutting-edge broadcast technology and various third-party manufacturing projects. This collaborative approach has led to several commercial successes. Additionally, they drive innovation in manufacturing processes through their Advanced Manufacturing Research Operations Centre, shaping the future landscape.
As a Junior Production Engineer, your role involves overseeing daily operations for test and assembly at a leading tech company. You'll need expertise in configuring Windows and Linux OS, remotely using tools like VNC and PUTTY. Your responsibilities include diagnosing, repairing, and improving test jigs, as well as creating scripts and tools. You'll be part of a dynamic team ensuring smooth production line operations. This is a great opportunity in a supportive environment offering development, job security, and financial rewards.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* HNC or above in Electronic/Embedded/Computer science/Software/engineering discipline (or time served with experience).
* Able to communicate at all levels throughout the business.
* Ability to make engineering and technical change decisions to improve quality, efficiency to the benefit of the business.
* A strong team player with a positive attitude towards achieving schedules.
* Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility.
* An understanding of basic electrical engineering.
* Good understanding of programming languages and hardware/software protocols (C, Python, Bash, Serial, I2C, Sockets, REST APIs).
* Knowledge and understanding of the configuration and feature of the Raspberry Pi products.
* Inquisitive mindset with a drive to find opportunities for improvement.
* Good aptitude for complex and technical operations.
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role then get in touch or 07458160539 .
We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Ryan Davis at Yolk Recruitment.