£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
15 days ago
09 October 2022
£30,000 - £38,000
Yolk Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join this high-tech industry leading business during an exciting time of investment and growth following significant long term contract wins that will cement their pole position in several key markets. This is an exciting time to join a forward thinking, progressive and exciting business that demonstrates its clear value of people.
This is a hands-on role, leading a team of 30 electrical and mechanical build technicians, ensuring production targets are met, activity planned and prepared to enable success, developing people and driving continuous improvement through your operation.
This is what you'll be doing as Production Supervisor
- Be a motivator for your team in achieving production goals.
- Responsible for the assembly area being fully operational.
- Records being maintained to their highest standard.
- Updating of MRP system on production build with accurate data of all stock.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed for sign off stage and make sure finished product has full trace ability maintained
- Maintain stock level, tooling and equipment maintenance requirements to avoid delays.
- Champion health, safety, environment regulations amongst the team
- Keep records up to date in line with company policies and procedures
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers and customers where required
- Keeping track of work hours for contract or temp staff
- Identified training requirements amongst the team, escalate this the operations manager
- Review operational practices, recommend improvements that can be made.
- Encourage waste reduction and encourage performance within the team.
- Cover for the Operations Manager in their absence and ensure adequate cover is arranged in their own absence.
- In absence of the operations manager you will be responsible for their cover
The experience you'll bring to the Production Supervisor role
- Technical expertise in line with the role
- A safety first approach
- Strong team skills
The successful Production Supervisor will receive:
- Excellent salary DOE
- Company pension
- Annual salary review
- Career development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Production Supervisor apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.