9 months ago
A global law firm, are looking for experienced Professional Indemnity Solicitor, to join their top tier Legal 500 and Chambers UK award winning team. This role is a permanent position, in their Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a varied professional indemnity case load including complex and/or high value claims
- Mainly handling claims for solicitors, but also accountants, planning consultants and insurance brokers
- Handle regulatory investigations pursued by the SRA
- Act as key contact with their market leading insurer client
- Undertake business development activities and promote the firm
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor
- Professional indemnity experience, ideally from a defendant background
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to use your own initiative and act with a commercial prospective
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell)
- Great city centre location
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*