£54000 - £58000 per annum
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
This is a full time, permanent role based in their state-of-the-art Bristol office. However, this firm are committed to ensuring you have the flexibility that you need to enjoy a healthy work life balance, so hybrid working is available.
This role is suited to a motivated junior Solicitor who has a keen interest in commercial disputes, and is looking to progress their career in a Legal 500 and a Chambers UK top tier team.
This is what you’ll be doing
This role will allow you to work on a varied caseload and work with household names, as you specialise as a Professional Negligence and Financial Litigation Solicitor.
- Manage your own caseload banking and mortgage litigation matters (including fraud and sensitive reputational matters) for major UK banks, building societies and niche city lenders
- Deliver excellent service to your key clients, and provide sound commercial advice upon a range of matters with supervision
- Handle professional indemnity matters, which will involve supporting clients who have faced losses as a result of advice they have received from Solicitors, surveyors and brokers
- Assisting senior solicitors, legal directors and partners on larger, more complex cases
- Engage with and mediate cases against other top tier litigation firms
- Actively engage in business development activities
You will be a strong team player, with an excellent academic background, a passion for client service, and a real desire to develop within disputes and financial matters.
- Qualified Solicitor
- Experience working on a busy litigation caseload (either as a seat or post qualification), ideally within the financial services sector
- Ideally experience working within a commercial Top 200 firm
- Motivated to develop excellent client relationships, with a keen enthusiasm to implement business development initiatives
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
Alongside working with a highly regarded and ambitious team, that will ensure you are empowered to achieve your goals and reach you full potential as a Solicitor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary + generous bonus, with an annual pay review
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service)
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping vouchers
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *