2 months ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with the UK's largest union and professional bodies. We are supporting them to recruit a Programme Manager to join their team on a fixed term contract until March 2025. The position is based in either London, Birmingham or Cardiff and is for 35 hours per week.
What the Programme Manager will be doing
The Purpose of the Programme Manager is to join the team and lead a high-impact Finance and HR system replacement program.
- Lead, motivate, and manage a diverse team to deliver large-scale programs on time and within budget, championing a culture of continuous improvement.
- Oversee the complete program life cycle, from planning to successful implementation, ensuring alignment with organisational goals and strategies.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including senior leaders and suppliers, to ensure seamless communication and successful program delivery.
- Develop and manage program budgets, cost projections, and resource requirements while adhering to financial procedures for optimum value.
- Drive innovation and transformation in organisational capabilities through program delivery, ensuring the right change in the right way.
What the successful Programme Manager will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has.
- In-depth knowledge of implementing SaaS HR and finance products within a Dynamics ecosystem.
- Proficiency in program and project management methodologies, specifically in corporate system replacement.
- Proven experience leading successful HR and finance system replacement projects, especially with Cloud-based SaaS products in a Dynamics ecosystem.
- Strong track record of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior leaders and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets, conduct risk management, and adhere to financial procedures.
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary Range per annum, pro-rata: £64,026 to £72,240 (plus London Weighting if applicable)
- Generous annual leave
- Staff discounts off gym, cinema, and big brands
- SMART Working = flextime, home working and compressed hours.
Think this one's for you.
If you are looking for a challenging role that allows you to make a positive impact in an innovative organisation, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Programme Manager, apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss this role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.