about 1 year ago
We are working with an organisation who have developed a unique, rotational graduate programme that helps graduates develop into fully round professionals. They are looking for a Graduate Career Coach/ Programme Liaison Officer who will play a vital role in ensure the smooth running of this programme.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Graduate Career Coach you will be responsible for ensuring the successful progress, performance, motivation and career development of graduates from both a work and academic perspective as well as:
- Supporting attraction and recruitment activities and ensuring a successful on boarding experience to the programme and host employer.
- Assessing graduate strengths and interests and find best fit for employer placements as part of the graduate rotation process.
- Liaising with both the graduates, employers and the university to ensure the graduates are full supported in their roles
- Implement robust / innovative communication methods across stakeholders and implement effective performance tracking processes.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A background in commercial or financial services would be desirable
- Degree or professional qualification
- Significant experience in coaching/career development related roles within commercial environments.
- Experience in coaching/career development related roles within commercial environments.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pay mileage
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*