£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
16 days ago
13 March 2024
£24,000 - £30,000 doe
Yolk Recruitment is pleased to be working with a globally recognised engineering company in their search for a Project Administrator. With the team growing this is a great opportunity for an individual to join a secure company who can offer growth and professional development.
This is what you'll be doing as Project Administrator:
- Supporting the project team with documentation and configuration control, action tracking, meeting minutes and process mapping
- Ensuring contractual obligations are followed
- Ensuring security classification of documents are correct
- Maintaining documentation and export submission databases.
- Migrating documents from one database to another
- Communicating actions to wider teams
- Liaise with stakeholders to document project process improvements
- Work alongside lead project engineer to enable delivery of certain programmes
The experience you'll bring to the team as Project Administrator:
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience of documentation configuration management.
- Experience working with defence / complicated contracts.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Fluent in English
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Quality position apply now!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.