4 months ago
Can you multi-task whilst staying highly organised? Do you have a willingness to learn? Are you ghily motivated?Then apply below.
I am currently recruiting for a Project Assistant to join an award-winning Health Science company in Cardiff. As a Project Assistant you will provide support to the project teams helping to successfully deliver client requirements.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide support to the team throughout the project Lifecyle, utilising company and client systems
- Setting up projects on company systems and providing updates on reports
- Maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide general administrative support to the team such as organising and attending meetings and conferences, taking minutes, making travel arrangements, booking accommodation, preparing and sending out documents
- Coordinate the approval process for documents relating to projects
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Degree level education
- Previous experience as a project assistant
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent, clear, articulate written and verbal communication
- Committed to delivering high quality service
- Possesses a 'cando’ attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunities
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private medical insurance & income protection
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be a Project Assistant - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.