£30000 - £35000 per annum
20 days ago
Are you an incredibly organised and efficient person with experience in project support and coordination? Do you have an excellent eye for detail combined with a professional demeanour and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment working with an independent, international consulting firm who are looking to hire a project assistant for UK team based in Cardiff. They are specialist consultants and niche in their sector, they provide expert advice and solutions to clients globally.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working with project managers and technical team to support them with varies tasks and roles to ensure smooth delivery of a project within timescales
- Provide project support in terms of administration and coordination, this will include financial and contractual aspects
- Use your excellent organisation skills to collate and keep track of department financial performance and forecasts.
- Preferably looking for someone who is degree level educated in either Law, Business, Finance, project management or a related discipline.
- You will have previous experience of working within a project team
- You will have excellent attention to detail, excellent IT skills and be proficient in MS Office
- You will possess first class communication skills, both orally and written.
- Have confidence in presenting complex information to stakeholders
- You will possess the ability to demonstrate sound commercial and contractual awareness.
- You will possess an excellent work ethic and the desire to progress within your role.
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Salary of £30,000-£35,000 DOE
- Eligible for company bonus (pro rata)
- Financial contribution towards parking (City centre location)
- Private medical care scheme
- Health and wellbeing schemes (Massages in the office)
- The opportunity to purchase company shares after passing probation
- Death in service policy
- Hybrid and flexible hours opportunities- to be discussed in interview
- Global career opportunities
Apply now for more details!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you would like to speak to Yolk about our other exciting opportunities, please contact Charlotte Singleton about your career on 07458 142842
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.