£40000 - £60000 per annum
14 days ago
09 March 2024
Project Controls Engineer - Hybrid - South Wales - £40k - £60k- Career progression - Culture is Key environment - Core People Values
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a Project Controls Engineer to join a Global consultancy that holds people at the forefront of its organisation, Focusing on there core values of a people first approach this is an organisation that allows for fantastic career growth and personal growth opportunities.
As a Project Controls Engineer, you have a passion to provide the project controls management service as required by our clients, which may include but not limited to:
- Leading a cross-discipline Project Controls team on low-complexity, low-risk projects.
- Work with project management to communicate and contextualise project performance and influence stakeholders.
- Define the scope through the identification and management of exclusions, assumptions, interfaces, and dependencies, and coordinate the scope's decomposition.
- Work with the Integrated Project Team to establish a robust, accurate Performance Measurement Baseline and manage the change control process.
- Work with Project and Commercial Management to establish the Supplier Project Controls contract requirements, and then collaborate with suppliers to integrate and analyse their performance data.
- Build successful working relationships to perform schedule recovery planning using schedule optimisation and critical path analysis.
- Ensure scope, cost, risk and schedule integration and alignment, and analyse performance data to provide delivery insight and facilitate delivery decisions.
Ideally you should have professional Project Controls experience in one or more sectors and in the application of at least one Project Controls discipline of Planning and Scheduling, Cost Estimation, Cost Management, Risk Management or Reporting and their associated software / tools. You will have an understanding of the way in which the Integrated Project Controls disciplines operate.
- Have a degree in a relevant technical or management field or suitable equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Are working towards membership of a relevant professional body e.g. Association for Project Management, Project Management Institute.
- Have experience of working in an Integrated Project Team.
- Are competent in using the software needed to perform the role.(P6 ideally)
- Have a desire to work within various sectors and with a range of clients.
Due to nature of this role, you will ideally hold or be able to achieve security clearance.