£25,000 to £30,000
9 months ago
£25,000 to £30000
An award winning software house are looking for a project coordinator to join their award winning team. They have won product innovation awards consistently down to the collaborative approach they have to development where they actively encourage everyone to have an input.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with project managers
- Organize all internal requests for technical teams
- Liaise with internal teams managers to schedule requests
- Support the business to identify, develop and implement new or improve existing internal processes
- Manage and maintain the internal calendar for projects
- Build relationships with all internal technical teams to track deliverables against projects
- Organise and attend meetings, complete minute taking and distribute notes
- Support holiday handovers
- Create and manage internal PMO processes and standards
- Complete weekly company wide communication to highlight all ongoing projects
What skills they requre:
- Excellent time managemet skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Abiolity to work independtly and as part of a team
- Excellent IT Skills, including Excel and word
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary’s ranging from £25k - £30k depending on experience
- Company Pension
- Company Social Events
- A relaxed, fun environment but can also offer a challenging work environment including exposure to cutting edge technology and leading industry solutions that help promote continued career development.
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.