Brighton and Hove
With excellent benefits
20 days ago
Fixed term contract - to be advised
05 August 2021
contract until June 2022
An awesome opportunity to join a passionate team who is committed to making the company a great place to work. They do all they can to support their people reach their full potential with training, secondment and development opportunities.
· Coordinate internal meetings for the programme – including taking minutes, scheduling the papers and reports, planning agendas, taking actions and decisions and managing attendance.
· Organise external meeting bookings and Increment events including supporting the planning and running of team events
· Ensure that project and programme related documentation is managed efficiently and effectively and manage the teams electronic ‘workspace’.
· Coordinate and monitor the teams inbox and calendar.
· Support the Programme PMO Leads of SSRA in all other PMO responsibilities
What the successful Project Coordinator will bring to the team
· Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines and have excellent organisation skills.
· PA Background is desirable
· Meticulous approach and attention to detail
· Experience of managing diaries and conflicting appointments
· Experience of electronic file management
· Some knowledge of working in an AGILE Programme management framework would be desirable
The successful Project Coordinator will receive the following:
As well as a salary between £18,649 and £24,756, company offers:
· Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
· discretionary bonus arrangements
· access to performance related pay progression
· 25 days annual leave provision
· flexible working arrangements
· development opportunities
· enhanced parental leave arrangements
· a free employee assistance programme
· an excellent office location in Brighton.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.