£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus benefits
I am currently recruiting for a wonderful business that has achieved year on year growth and has continued to evolve since being established. This business fabricates bespoke stainless-steel products to key sectors such as the dairy, food and beverage industries. This is a young and stable company offering a progressive and enjoyable environment.
Due to this continued growth I am working exclusively with this business in recruiting an experienced Projects Coordinator who will play a key role in driving the business forward with the team currently in place.
The role of project coordinator will involve the organisation and planning of projects in the workshop and site installations. This will involve working with the design/fabrication and installation teams along with liaising with suppliers and customers to ensure all projects are run efficiently, to budget and completed on time.
Flexibility is key within this role and whilst you will be working set hours you will need to flex with business demands.
As Project Coordinator you’ll be…
- Supporting multiple projects at one time
- Maintaining project documentation, such as plans and reports
- Assigning tasks and controlling schedules
- Communicating the project’s progress to team members and managing the project’s budget.
- Making sure parts are ordered for jobs on time, costs are documented ensuring to stay within budget, checking certificates and commissioning sheets are completed
- Ensuring all relevant Industry standard certification is documented and filed
- Updating the workflow max project management database
- Act as a main point of contact for liaising with customers
- Meeting customers on site as the you progress within the role
- Working closely with and maintaining communication with the Design Engineer on progress of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to multi task
- Design Knowledge of Bulk Material Handling Products would be useful
- Full Driving License
- Possess analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills
- PC literacy including Word and Excel
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.