£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working with an independent, international consulting firm who are looking to hire a project coordinator for UK team based in Cardiff. They are specialist technical consultants and niche in their sector, they provide expert advice and solutions to clients globally. This client is innovative and dynamic at the forefront of providing cutting edge consulting services.
Yolk has a long-standing relationship with this client, they have a collaborative culture, that encourages self-directed professional growth, making this an exciting and rewarding place to work.
As a Project Co-Ordinator you will be working alongside project managers and technical team members to provide project support, administration, and coordination. If you are an incredibly organised and efficient person with experience in project support and coordination, then I would love to hear from you.
As a Project Co-ordinator day to day you will:
- Ensure a smooth delivery of a project within timescales.
- Track projects by updating data, adding data to proposals and feeding back any relevant changes.
- Support with budget preparation/tracking, including invoice preparation and report on budget reviews.
- Communicate between the technical and accounts team keep their time chargeable and accountable.
- Use your excellent organisation skills to collate and keep track of department financial performance and forecasts.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Preferably degree level educated in either Law, Business, Finance, Project Management, or a related discipline.
- You will have previous experience of supporting projects with a financial emphasis.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, excellent IT skills and be proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- You will possess first class communication skills and be able to demonstrate this.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £30k + DOE
- 12-month (Fixed Term Contract)
- Monday- Friday working hours with hybrid options.
- Central Cardiff location with great local transport access and contribution to parking.
- Opportunities within global business
- Access to Private Medical Care
- Be part of excellent Health and Wellbeing schemes, one being corporate membership for an Wellbeing app.
- Corporate gym membership
- Access to a professional membership/subscription.
To be eligible for this position you must live within commuting distance to Cardiff as this role requires you to be in the office three days a week. Do not apply if you are out of area.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.