11 months ago
Have you previously work within manufacturing? Good at organising processes from start to finish and controlling the process both internally and with the customer? Then apply today are looking to interview and appoint quickly.
This is what you’ll be doing
To provide and deliver an excellent standard of timing and task control and to be a point of contact with the customer to oversee and monitor all project areas.
- To co-ordinate the whole order process from start to finish through action lists and timing plans.
- Work to project specific budgetary requirements and deliver customer programmes on time.
- Liaise with all internal departments where necessary at location.
- Track piece cost development to ensure agreed company targets are achieved.
- Provide and continue to develop leadership skills.
- Develop and maintain project time-plans with sufficient detail to highlight all customer milestones and key internal tasks.
- Ensure all issues beyond control and escalated to the correct department
- Support health and safety policy throughout site.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within project coordination or assisting project managers is essential
- Being able to communicate across the internal departments and also all customers
- Previous knowledge of Excel, ERP or SAP would be desirable
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent starting Salary up to £25,000
Opportunities to progress
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.