about 2 months ago
Yolk Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a leading specialist in manufacturing, development, and improving bespoke systems within the food and beverage industry. They have been successful not just in England but across the UK and continue to grow within their market.
You will play a key role as the interface between internal disciplines, contractors, and suppliers, being responsible for the success of the projects which you are responsible for and coming up with solutions to any problems that may occur. For the successful candidate, there will be opportunities to grow and develop in their professional career.
This is what you will be doing as a Project Engineer
- Coordinate and deliver multiple projects on time.
- Come up with an alternative solution.
- Complete budgeting and forecasting in line with projects.
- Coordinate between customers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Hold regular meetings and reviews.
- Oversee site installation and commissions
- Small Adjustments in CAD
- Prepare to work away when necessary
This is the experience you will bring as a Project Engineer
- Educated to a degree level in Mechanical Engineering
- Have worked in the food and beverage industry
- Experience using CAD
- A health and safety qualification in IOSH/ SMSTS/ NEBOSH is advantageous
- Confident in leading multiple projects at one time to meet deadlines.
- Manage budgets and resources.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
This is what you will get in return.
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays - rising with service.
- Inflationary salary increases.
- Annual performance salary review.
- 10% combined pension
- Employee voucher scheme
- Personal training and development
- Access to financial advice.
- Expenses paid when working away
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Mechanical Design Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.