10 months ago
Do you have experience working across multiple projects? Do you have a background in mechanical engineering? Do you have AutoCAD experience?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage various projects across a number of different industries, ensuring hey are delivered on time, within specification and meeting the business budgets.
- Liaise directly with clients to understand their expectations.
- Take responsibility for the bill of scheduled materials, commercial negotiations and manage labour requirements to ensure an efficient service is provided to all customers.
- Identify and implement the best solutions to ensure ongoing continuous improvement is a focus with all clients and projects.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven experience managing a number of bespoke projects
- Experience managing materials, ordering and owning of projects
- Experience using CAD software
- Budget and cost management
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Opportunity to join an organisation at an exciting period of growth
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.