Up to £35 per hour
8 days ago
18 October 2023
Project Engineer - £35 per hour Inside IR35 (potential overtime at increased rate) - 12 Months (extensions highly likely) - Broughton - standard 35 hours across 4.5 days (working between 7-7) - On site - One stage f2f interview - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for a Project Engineer to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
This is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to work on cutting edge aerospace projects not seen anywhere else in the UK. The successful candidate will be a part of the Manufacturing Engineering Function supporting the Single Aisle programme.
- Lead a number of different types of projects including Continuous Improvement Projects, Environmental Projects, Health & Safety Projects as well as providing technical support to the manufacturing operations departments.
- You will have the autonomy to develop and deliver new projects on behalf of the Manufacturing Engineering team.
- Discovering different manufacturing technologies
- Manage the full project scope from end to end.
- Work in partnership with the suppliers to support product development.
- Experience of aircraft production, engineering methods and procedures.
- Worked within a Single Aisle project team
- Project management experience in an engineering setting.
- Aviation/Aerospace experience