about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment is working with a world leader in the manufacture of critical precision-engineered power transmission components with applications in all industries worldwide.
Significant long term contract wins have fuelled consistent expansion of the Naval and Marine division, and a new opportunity has been created in an experienced team, supporting the Business Director with all elements of project execution, from project tracking, project engineering, customer liaison, project purchasing and expediting with operations.
This is what you'll be doing
- Project management for multiple projects to ensure plans meet contractual requirements, identifying risks and contingency plans to mitigate.
- Produce and control internal and external project documentation
- Liaise with internal project teams to ensure engineering requirements are completed
- Liaise with Finance to support project accounting, with Purchasing to ensure orders for materials and subcontractors are placed on time, with Quality to ensure contractual compliance and Planning to ensure plans meet delivery targets.
This is the experience you'll bring
- Project management experience in an engineering setting, with knowledge of project tools and software
- A thorough and meticulous approach, strong communication skills and an ability to work with your team to deliver excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with naval, marine or defence contract requirements is advantageous, as is familiarity with ISO Quality Assurance Procedures
In return you'll receive an attractive package, opportunities to develop personally and professionally with full exposure to engaging projects with one of the UK's leading names in Engineering and Manufacturing.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.