£26000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
20 days ago
09 March 2024
£26,000 - £35,000
Yolk Recruitment is partnering with a leading and rapidly expanding family business in the search for a talented Project Engineer.
Are you someone with a knack for organisation, a structured work approach, and the ability to navigate multiple projects seamlessly? If so, we want you to be a valuable addition to our dynamic and committed team.
With over 75 years of experience and operating worldwide. they are dedicated to delivering exceptional services and project engineering support to their esteemed global customer base.
I am on the lookout for an energetic and self-motivated Project Engineer to join the clients rapidly growing Engineering/Projects Department. Your role will involve overseeing and managing a spectrum of NPI/Engineering Change projects throughout the project life cycle, reporting directly to the Project Manager.
And this is what you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain the project tracking timeline and project files.
- Ensure adherence to our standardised Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process, with complete compliance and clear, relevant, organised, and centrally available supporting documentation.
- Take charge of coordinating technical reviews with suppliers, evaluating supplier control processes, and ensuring accurate validation of all Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and quality documentation.
- Collaborate with the supplier, providing technical leadership to guarantee timely and appropriate delivery of samples and pre-production parts, ensuring supplier processes facilitate repeatability and reproducibility, thereby minimising risks during full production.
- Foster a close working relationship with the customer, serving as the key technical contact, comprehending and overseeing customer specifications, and advocating for the customer's perspective throughout the project phase and post-completion.
- Verify PPAP completion and approval before transitioning to production handover and ensuring the timely delivery of new parts.
And this is what you'll need:
- Hold an HND/Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Possess comprehensive expertise and experience in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), encompassing proficiency in the PPAP process, FMEA's, and control plans.
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of metallurgy, metrology techniques, and drawing practices.
And this is what you'll get:
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension.
- Flexi time.
- Hybrid working.
- Westfield Level 1 health care.
If you're ready to advance your career and be join an exciting role, apply now to join this exciting venture. Your opportunity awaits! Please email me your CV or call me directly on 07458 161 748.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.