7 months ago
Are you an Electrical Installation Engineer/Supervisor or a Maintenance Engineer with experienced of managing new installations and upgrades with experience within a fast moving manufacturing environment? Is the ideal position you are looking for a Project Engineer?
If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity to undertake a days based maintenance role for a fantastic employer based in South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing
In the role of Project Engineer you’ll be reporting into the Engineering Manager and responsible for the successful delivery of multiple capital based manufacturing projects within factory. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering engineering projects to specification, ensuring they are delivered on time & within cost.
- Utilising knowledge of CAD and Control systems/PLC design or specification.
- Development of pipeline of suitable projects, Inc. feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis, etc.
- Lead and engage end users in the development of engineering scope
- Management of all health and safety aspects of capital projects (eg CDM requirements)
- Reporting of project progress: tracking of milestones, activity, priorities, financials
- Ensure compliance at pre-delivery milestones to user acceptance test protocols
- Manage key resource through to project delivery
- Manage post-delivery process including installation, commissioning, training, etc.
The experience you’ll bring to the team as a Project Engineer
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in engineering.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous experience of leading and delivering capital and improvement projects is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- 2 years experience working as a Project Engineer or Technician
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A Salary of circa £36k (DOE) + an excellent benefits package.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones .
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.