£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Project Engineer? Are you looking for a new rewarding challenge? Then look no further.
My client, a well-established fire alarm integrator based in London who offer fully integrated and bespoke systems which are at the forefront of fire alarm technology. The company has designed and installed fully integrated fire alarm systems for some of London’s most prestigious buildings.
The company have been established for over 10 years and are become one of London’s most renowned fire alarm integrator.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible in supporting the company delivering fire alarm projects across London.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Development and maintenance of project scope definitions, plans and schedules, including the identification of resource requirements
- Identification and management of project risks and new opportunities.
- Preparation and delivery of progress reports to SMG and client.
- P&L responsibility.
- Perform Personal Development Reviews
- Support onsite team and payroll.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Fully conversant with BS5839.
- Minimum of 3 years fire alarm design experience.
- Relevant FIA modules in system design completed.
- Ideally from an electrical or fire alarm background.
- Experienced in designing large scale fire systems.
- Desired but not essential would be experienced with Gent and Siemens products
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.