Competitive Salary DOE
10 months ago
Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mechanical engineering role? Have you worked as a Project Engineer/ Project Manager? Do you have an APM qualification in Project Management?
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of projects including development and manufacture of their products.
- You will have a primary focus on external machine build projects.
- You will ensure compliance to the project management team developed in conjunction with APM core principles.
- Management of the complete project lifecycle.
- Focus on quality, cost and delivery.
- Build a high level of continuous improvement.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mechanical engineering role, preferably with a project management focus.
- Engineering experience (min HND qualification).
- APM Qualification in Project Management
- Working understanding of Lean/ continuous improvement.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a forward thinking and dynamic organisation of which offers progression and development opportunities,
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.