17 days ago
01 November 2019
I am urgently looking for candidates who are highly organised and very hands on for a Project Manager position for a great charity in Wales. We are looking for someone who can ensure a high quality experience for all volunteers.
What you will be doing:
- Recruiting volunteers to long term and short term placements to and from Wale
- Regularly entering monitoring information into the project portal
- Completing reports and supporting financial claims
- Managing and reporting on the project budget
- Regularly offering supportive reflection on progress and areas for development
The experience you will bring to the team
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Strong initiative with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Managerial skills with staff and volunteers
- Communicate well with people at all levels
- Able to follow policies and procedure
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Part time working hours
- Great office environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience, with Ellie Harris
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.